EDX38110C - Early Math101 To Go - Number & Measurement
Explore Numbers & Measurement!
Number sense, geometry and logical thinking are essential for children learning mathematics in kindergartens.
The Early Math 101 To Go Kit (Numbers & Measurement Level 3) is designed for children aged 3-6. Parents can enjoy quality play time with their children who are in fact learning at the same time. Some areas of focus include number sense, geometry and logical thinking.
– Count to 100 and beyond
– Addition and subtraction
– Place value concept of ones and tens
– Copying patterns
– Creating patterns
– Social skills by playing games
– Problem solving skills.
– 74 x Number Rods and a Booklet
– 19 x Place Value Trains
– 1 x School Friendly Playing Cards
– Snakes and Ladders / Number Board with Block Windows
– 40 x Transparent Counters
– 5 x Number Trains
– 2 x 10-Sided Jumbo Place Value Dice (ones & tens)
– Activity Guide
– Packed in a Plastic Case
*Endorsed by Dr Paul Swan
Age: 5 Years +
Item size: 4.5 x 35 x 27 cm
Material: Non-Toxic Plastic
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.