EDX13226C - Rainbow Pebbles - Classroom Set
Our Rainbow Pebbles Classroom Set is a construction and early mathematics manipulative. This set is ideal for developing fine motor skills, counting and sorting skills and encouraging creative design activities.
– Counting, Adding and Subtracting
– Early Math Skills
– Builds Hand-eye Coordination
– Promotes Problem-solving and other Mathematical Concepts
– 252 x Rainbow Pebbles in 6 Sizes & 6 Colours
– 47 x Activity Cards
– 3 x Spinners
– 1 x Activity Book (Dr. Paul Swan)
– Packed in a Sturdy Storage Container
*Tray not included
Age: 3 Years +
Item size: 42 x 15 x 28.5 cm
Material: Non-Toxic Plastic
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.