E6315 - Home Education - Listen To Clues - 36pcs
The purpose of this game is to enable children to use their own words to guide one another in selecting the correct picture sequence.
– Listening Skills
– Descriptive Words
– Cooperation and Teamwork
How to play:
– The child who has taken the listening role places the game strip image side up infront of him/her.
– The child who has taken the speaking role obtains the game cards which are to be stacked on top of each other with the coloured dots facing up.
– The child focusing on speaking then flips over a card and gives verbal clues and gestures about what images he/she can see.
– The child focusing on listening must point out which image they can identify with the desciption on the game strip
– The child focused on speaking then flips the game card to coloured dot and places it above the pointed image.
– When finished the listening child flips the game strip. The colour dot symbol on each playing card should be in the same order as the colour strip order.
Once mastered, increase the challenge by limiting the amount or type of words and physical gestures that may be used.
– 4x Game strips
– 32x Double-sided printed playing cards
Age: 3 Years +
Item size: 30 x 30 x 6 cm
Material: Wood, Water based paint, Paper
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Hape’s toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. All Hape products meet or exceed all applicable safety standards.